If yes – excellent! If not – absorb the information!
Site Adaptability – is an ability to be correctly displayed on different device screens. It’s mean, thet web-site should be easy to view without further action by the user.
Why is it worth to pay attention on it ? There are at least 3 reasons:
- A variety of devices,that users can visit your web resource.
- The number of excess from mobile device on web-sites.
- Competition. For user is much easier to choose your competitor from search results, which will be established taking into account the impact of adaptive layout.
Website Vs Adaptive Mobile – main problems:
- You have to create an application for each operating system, which are used in mobile devices. It is quite expensive in terms of time and financial resources.
- Your users will need to download the mobile application. Not everyone wants to do it.
- Separation of traffic. The number of visitors will be divided between the site and the different versions of the application, which the search engine is likely to even know what is not.
As you can see, ignoring the influence of adaptive layout is quite difficult. If the site adaptability is at the highest level, you can forget about the mobile app and focus on the development, filling and advancing only one main resource.
With this and other things, we will be happy to help you! You can ask questions in comments on facebook. We do not mind 🙂