Undeniable evidence, that loading time of your web site page is one of the most important indicators influencing its progress.
Why is load time a site has an impact on the issue?
SEO developers pay attention to the loading time of the page site for a fairly simple reason:
Slow speed sites get into the top issue of the specific search engine, the less people will use it.
Some theory and statistics in support of:
- Slow are those for which the test site load time gives values for more than three seconds.
- Optimal site load time (normal) – about 2 seconds.
- Google recommends that work to improve the operating speed, if it is less than 95% of web resources.
If speed of site is too low, you need to try the download acceleration. There are several ways:
1. Page Speed Insights into service from Google for webmasters. Its function is to check the loading time of the site and to provide recommendations for the improvement of this indicator.
2. Preload. This feature is almost all popular browsers. Faster loading occurs due to track user preferences and pre-caching of data that he wants to address possible.
3. Validation of the site will help to identify errors in the code, the removal of which could affect the acceleration of the load.
4. Optimize website design and graphic content.
5. Reduce the number of banner ads on the pages of the web property.
Transfer your web resource on a reliable web hosting with more productive servers. And how fast are pages loading on your site?